Chique Critique

Flicks by a Chick

Monday, April 25, 2011

Deliver Me From a Bad Movie

Soooo yeah, I watched Deliverance last night and, ummm, yeah. That's all I can say about that movie. I've heard so many people talk about how creepy this movie was and the only part that creeped me out on this whole entire film was the banjo playing backwoods kid. That's it. Other than that, the movie kiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnda sucked. Granted it was an old film but there are TONS of old films that are on a better scale than this one. Let's just say that this was not Jon Voight's best film. I'd have to say it...was...his worst. The cinematography stunk, the acting was prettttttty bad, and the story line was just whack. Okay I'm sorry, I'll finish soapboxing this movie.
NOT FOR KIDS
Out of 10 stars....I give it 2. (that's being generous)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home