Chique Critique

Flicks by a Chick

Monday, June 4, 2012

Warrior

Well it's been awhile...orrrrrrrr maybe a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnng while since I've written one of these but life has been moving pretty fast lately. So hopefully I can keep movie viewers informed on what I think is great...or NOT so great in the movie world.
A couple weeks ago, Shane (the hubub) and I rented Warrior from Redbox. I loved loved LOVED the movie!!! I wanted to go enroll in kickboxing after I was finished watching it. Haha. This movie put me through so many emotions in just the short time it was on the screen. It had me on the edge of my seat wondering who was going to win?!, what would happen in the fight?!, it had me in pain watching blow after blow come down on the fighters (ouch!!!!!!), it had me in tears a couple of times ( I tried to hide them from the hubs), it had me standing up with my hands on top of my head screaming for the fighters to keep going on, DON'T GIVE UP!!! I highly recommend the movie if you enjoy boxing or mixed martial arts...if you don't, welllllllllll then it may be hard to stomach. I give this movie 10 out of 10 stars.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yessi said...

This movie was awesome!!! I def cried!

June 4, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

One of my favorite comedians, Bryan Callen , plays the commentator;)
But that's all I know about it...haven't seen it.
Yet...

February 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home